! Ask us about our packages (see below) ! - *Watch a video from Altea : Clic
Altea is the perfect place to relax or be active. Some of the possible activities and attractions in our area include :
- Guided sight-seeing tours as requested (a.o. visit Guadalest)
- Visit picturesque villages : La Nucia, Polop, Calpe, Denia, Villajoyosa and bigger nearby cities : Benidorm, Alicante, Valencia, ...
- Playing golf, diving and boat rental
- Jeep Safari and adventure sports & water sports
- MOUNTAINBIKING with professional Kona full suspension bikes ,
guidance on request (downhill, crosscountry, trails, ...) all difficulties and levels.
- visiting Benidorm for shopping, walking or nightlife (free shows and animation)
- bicycle rent (city bikes or mountainbikes), segway rent
- Swimming in the sea, the bays, or our pool
- Dining (we gladly point out good restaurants and bars)
- Property hunting : we can inform you about all legal and practical matters concerning your new (holiday) home or apartment and we put you in touch
with reliable professionals in the area .
- Benidorm Palace show (tickets and transport on request)
- visit Aqualandia, Mundomar, Terra Mitica, Terra Natura
- fortress Medieval Excalibur Tournament
- Table tennis
- Tennis courts
- Shopping downtown or at shopping centers (Finestrat, La Marina)
- Hiking in the trails (guidance on request) : see map
of the trails :
- and so much more exploring to do !
Packages and possible week program
Packages & possible activities: ask us and we gladly inform you about your choice of package
1) Dinner degustation
2) Shopping addict
3) Active hiking & biking
4) Adventure & thrillseekers
7) Wicked Wine & trendy tapas
8) Picturesque old town centers
9) Sight seeing by car or bus
10) Romance & lovers choice
11) Markets & Flea
13) Spiritual Voyage & creativity development: meditation, zen, yoga, ...
For example, a week @ Costa Blanca can look like this:
Visit Altea's sea promenade, shops, old town with Moorish church and white alleys, terraces, *eating at resto “Difference”, “Amix” or “Sabor” or “Raco de Toni“ (paella) or more simple at Spanish resto “El Chiruingito”
Visit Guadalest water reservoir, shops, the castle, have a boat trip and on the way back you can visit Polop & La Nucia center. * dinner degustation in El Xato!(Michelin star) :degustation 8-course menu with matching wine selection for only 38 euros. Or beautiful restaurant “El Nuevo Alcazar”.
Benidorm market, visit it's beautiful old town, platform, harbor, dove square and *tapas restaurant “La Cava Arragonesa”, sightseeing on Elche Turistic bus (or boat trip to isla Tabarca) or enjoy the Costa blanca Segway Tour (39E), visit shopping center "La Marina" *Have a Brussels waffle and Belgian beer in “Café d’Anvers” across the street next to the Belroy hotel, *have dinner at Italian restaurant “El Duetto”
Swimming at Poniente beach, tapas & drink at beach bar "Baden-Baden", or Jeep Safari or visit Calpe and it’s nature park lying in the sea called "Penon de Ifach". Enjoy dinner at *tapas restaurant “La Cava Arragonesa” or make a reservation to eat in Asia hotel , different choices of restaurants.
Water park Aqualandia, or zoo park, or amusement park terra Mitica, or Excalibur Tournament show, Benidorm Palace show or dinner show. Or go hiking on the Sierra de Bernia, overlooking all Benidorm and hike upon Fort de Bernia. *Have a great steak or fish at “Casa Jo-An” in Altea
Visit Alicante (by car, boat or train), see the port with Pirate ship, the famous promenade “la Explanada” , Old Town, Chocolate Museum, big shopping centers “Corte Ingles”, all the delicious resto’s behind the harbor
Walk to Albir faro (lighthouse) overlooking the sea and beautiful bays, have a delicious coffee at terrace “Cappuchino”, diving initiation or horseback riding, *have dinner at resto “Sabor” or Japanese resto “Yuan Teppanyaki” or enjoy Indian food at resto “Haweli” or just have a snack and drink at terrace “Universal” (belgian beers, pancakes, waffles ,...)
And there's more ...:
* A few of endless possibilities *
Excursiones Maritimas Benidorm: (to Calpe, Altea, Benidorm, Alicante and Benidorm Island and Isla Tabarca a
Diving "greenwich diving"
Bungee jumping 45E or 30E Puenting in Alcoy
Cheese shop and local products in Albir Plaza
Sha Hotel, great views, design health hotel terrace, vegan and vegetarian specialties and cocktails
Adventure: Kayak, quads, Jet Ski, parasailing
Bars Levante shows for free
Horseback riding Sierra Helada
Wakeboard, Water-ski with cable ski at Levante beach
Safari Aitana (Villajoyosa)
Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese dinner
Rent a boat "Maremoto"
Visit Valencia, La Nucia (El Xato), Villajoyosa, Denia, Polop, Callossa
Ferry to Ibiza
Fonts d'Algar Waterfalls
Mountainbike tour (all levels)